Bracelets are the weapons of choice for elementalists. Their power depends on the element that they are aligned with, whether Fire, Lightning or Ice. Each element has its own advantages and disadvantages, and also its own stances. In later levels, elementalists can equip two bracelets, and use more powerful stances.
- Area of Effect attack Fireball at an early Stance level
- There is always a chance of inflicting the status effect Burning to enemies
- Spells have a knockback effect, often cancelling an opponent's move
- Support spells leave something to be desired
- Relatively weak damage output, but mostly useful for PvE
- Area of Effect attack at an early Stance level
- High damage output
- Good support skills
- Has a chance of slowing down opponents
- Area of Effect attack targets less opponents than Fire skill.
- Area of Effect attack deals very high damage
- Can inflict shock
- Better support buffs than other elements
- Template:Shockwave will deal up to 15 second stun, making for a good support skill
- Chance that attacks will do very little damage